Dealmaster Pro software contains a complete set of help documentation, as well as audio help files.
We encourage you to consult our help files.
The first set contains background orientation and tutorials.
The second set contains an alphabetical index of all the covered topics. This is a good place to look if you have a specific question.
As you become acquainted with the features of Dealmaster Pro, take the time to read each screen. If you are looking for an option/function and it is not displayed on your screen, it will, most likely, be shown on the next screen. Remember, use the F5 or F12 key at any time to access help!
Our FAQs for current customers might answer a question that you have.
There is also a brand new user forum where you can post questions and get answers and tips from others users.
Still need help?
We welcome your inquiries and comments.
You can contact us by:
Ward & Sons, Inc.
P.O. Box 331
Agawam, MA 01001
Update to the Current Version (September, 2014) of Version 6.0 for Existing DMPro Users
You will be delighted to find that Version 6.0 computes makeable contracts over 10 times faster than previous versions!
Follow these directions to update to the most current version of
Version 6.0 DMPro:
For Dealmaster Pro Users – to update to the current version (6.0).
The download is ONLY for installed Dealmaster Pro version 2.0 or higher applications!
The download file will update existing installations. It is NOT a complete set of files for DM Pro!
Read all of the following carefully:
NOTE: It is a good idea to first make a backup copy of your old DMPRO.EXE file.
- Click on the “Download current version (6.0) of Dealmaster Pro” button below
- Select the “Save” option”. The file you down load is DMP6UPD.ZIP.
- On your computer, find and open file DMP6UPD.ZIP (Normally it will be in the Download folder)
- Find and select the “Extract” option. The next screen should show that the extract process will extract to C:\DMPRO. If the folder shown is not the folder where DM Pro is installed, you must change it to the correct name of the DM Pro folder. Using the “Browse” option is usually the easiest way to do this. The extract function will ask if the new files should REPLACE the previous files. Select REPLACE ALL.
The installation of the new version should be complete.
IMPORTANT: The files extracted from the download file MUST be extracted to the DM Pro folder (normally C:\DMPRO)
The name of the file downloaded will be DMP6UPD.ZIP
Read the following too:
Under VISTA, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 & Windows XP 64 bit, you must run DM Pro as Administrator.
To set this:
- RIGHT click on the short cut to DM Pro
- Select “Properties”
- Click the “Compatibilty” tab
- Select “Run as Administrator”