Here’s a list of Dealmaster Purchase FAQs to help you understand the details of the ordering process
1. What is the cost of shipping DM Pro to countries outside the USA?
We ship via US airmail to all foreign countries for $5.00.
2. Can I download Dealmaster Pro from your web site?
Not normally. Your original copy of DM Pro is sent to you on a CD. A separate CD has extensive audio files. Under special circumstances, we can arrange for you to download the program … contact us for further information. Updates are available at no cost from our web site.
3. Will Dealmaster Pro work under Windows XP? NT? Vista? Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 or 10?
Yes. DM Pro will work under Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and 10.
4. Is the complete Deep Finesse included with Dealmaster Pro?
No. The analytical engine is included. The principal function not included is the facility to follow trick by trick play. If you have Deep Finesse installed, you can open Deep Finesse for a deal stored in Dealmaster Pro.
5. Is there a manual for Dealmaster Pro?
The manual is stored in an “on-line” Help function. This may be printed in whole or in part. It is very complete. In addition, there are extensive AUDIO files to orient you to principal functions. All Audio files are on a separate CD.
6. What if I don’t like DM Pro?
It may be returned within 30 days for a complete refund, if purchased from us. Distributors each have their own return policy.
7. What kind of service to you have?
We are always happy to answer your questions. We are proud of our reputation for outstanding service (see the Testimonials on this web site.)